How We Help
- Locate meeting sites
- Oversee registration
- Manage event budgets
- Publish meeting digests, brochures, and minutes
- Design event-related websites
- Plan social media marketing
- Assessing of training day needs and materials.
- Developing a strategic rollout plan to capture all participants in the most cost effective manner.
- Matching an SSAW trainer with a team’s training goals.
- Providing hands-on help to complete necessary logistical forms.
- Outlining details about training-day arrangements.
- Customizing training materials that include a company's logo and reporting procedure.
- Offering after hours, on-call assistance.
Turn-Key Total Logistics Solution
SSAW's Turnkey Total Logistics Solution is available to support SSAW and non-SSAW training events.
To save clients the cost of hiring additional training staff or diverting resources, we provide comprehensive logistical services related to any training event for a fixed per-participant fee.
Once we receive the names and email addresses of participants and details on the desired training location (we can also host training, which is included in the fee), our logistics coordinator and team send out participant invitations and follow-up date reminders, collect RSVPs, arrange for food, set up on-site, and provide on-site staffing throughout the event, arrange for reservations of hotel room blocks, collect all training documentation (if desired), provide a bound documentation book, enter participant data into either our or your Learning Management System, and provide a post-training report.